Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wow, sorry...

I didn't realize that I hadn't blogged in over a week. My bad. Things have been busy as usual. On the days that it is nice, I've been getting the kids and myself outside to play and explore. On rainy days I've been working on projects for the etsy shop and just for fun. Somehow, I ended up neglecting the blog. Well, here I am, back again.

Let's see...I somehow forgot that while working on the sweaters and rugs, I also decided to make a wrap for Alison. She had wanted a poncho for awhile, but I wasn't really sure that she would actually wear it. I wanted something a little more versatile that she could wear, play with, cuddle up under, etc. So I went for a wrap. I was about half way through my first attempt when I realized that it wasn't turning out quite how I had planned. There was no way that I was going to frog it all. I wasn't sure what to do with it. Then it hit me, she always stays up at night reading, so I made her a pillow case so she could have an extra pillow to lean up against the wall or her headboard while she was reading. But then, I didn't have a wrap. I decided to start again, but this time with one of my knitting looms. It made a much nicer size and weight wrap for her. She still hasn't worn it much, but she does play with it and cuddle with it. I need to get some pictures of her with her wrap and pillow and then I'll post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment